Approx Hours: 10-15 hours a week
Timeline: February - July 2015 (duration flexible)
Enrou’s unique and competitive Internship Program is ideal for those interested in pursuing careers in content media, entertainment, fashion, social enterprise, e-commerce, nonprofit management, and/or international development work. Through your daily work and special projects, you will have a direct impact on our mission while being exposed to all the functional areas of the organization. No coffee runs or dry-cleaning - unless it’s for yourself.
Derived from the idea of being en route toward change, Enrou connects and empowers people across the globe through the power of trade and storytelling. Enrou is a central online marketplace for a curated collection of fashion and lifestyle products that empower individuals through small business and community development. We inspire consumers to make a positive global impact through their purchases.
Working with us will give you the opportunity to:
- Contribute your ideas in brainstorming sessions by strategizing with Enrou staff to further develop the brand voice and lifestyle.
- Inspire the Enrou community by creating engaging content in the form of blog posts, website content, emails, videos, impact stories, social media content, and lifestyle photography.
- Contributing to Enrou’s website by writing original impact stories, brand descriptions, product descriptions, and fusing product with purpose.
- Collaborate with Design team to create elements for social media outlets.
- Learn about the role of search engine optimization (SEO) in composition creation and marketing.
- Contribute to the distribution plan for original content across various third-party platforms and media partnerships.
- Gain experience working on various management systems, social media, and publishing platforms such as: Shopify, Wordpress, Mailchimp, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and Medium.
- Individuals that thrive in an entrepreneurial and innovative environment
- Creative communicators that are fueled by impact and have the desire to improve their craft
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills and ability to work individually or on a team
- Detail-oriented, self-driven and able to learn quickly
- Comfortable with deadlines and quick turnarounds, and has a strong work ethic.
- Strong interest in global social impact, fashion, and communication
- Experience with social media, blogging, e-commerce and social enterprise
- A creative writer with the knack to persuade others with their pen (or... keyboard).
Part-time opportunities, with an immediate start date in Los Angeles, CA. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. In order to be considered for this position, please include a resume and 2-3 writing samples (attachments or link to your portfolio, website, or blog). For questions, please contact email@example.com.