About our Product Design & Engineering Team
Our Product Design and Engineering team is a group of multidisciplinary individuals who collaborate to create user-centric experiences across the web and beyond. We work diligently to conceive and prototype interactions that help convey the story behind each product and find ways to visually communicate the impact customers can make with every purchase. We’re looking to build a team of driven and talented individuals who have a passion for demonstrating how compelling user experiences can help create a more socially-conscious world.
Come work with us if:
- You thrive in an entrepreneurial, innovative, team-driven environment
- You are fueled by excellence and impact
- You demonstrate adaptability and taking initiative are some of your key strengths
- You have the patience and tolerance to make mistakes
- You desire to grow yourself as a web developer or designer
Experience in designing usable web experiences
Strong, clean visual design sense
Working proficiency with design tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, etc., or strong design background
Ability to work with a multidisciplinary team including UX, engineering, visual branding, etc.
Iterative design process focusing on functional and delightful product interactions
- Experience with prototyping tools such as Invision, Flinto, Adobe After Effects, etc.
- Experience with rapid iteration
- Experience working with teams of a variety of sizes
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Experience working with teams to develop and test user personas and user flows
Part-time opportunities, with an immediate start date in Los Angeles, CA. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. In order to be considered for this position, please include a resume and examples of your work. For questions or to apply, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.